- This Website of the Gaming Board for The Bahamas (“the Board”) contains information, data, pages, documents and images prepared by the Board. By accessing this website and using any services offered on it, you are deemed to have agreed to this disclaimer. The user expressly agrees that use of the Board's website is at the user's sole risk.
- Neither the Board's website, any entity jointly created by them, each of their affiliates nor any of their respective employees, stakeholders, third party content providers or licensees warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error free.
- The user agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless, the Board and its Web Site, its contributors, any entity jointly created by them, their respective affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of the use of the on-line service by user or user's account.
- Users may view, copy, download to a local drive, print and distribute the content of this website, or any part thereof for informational or reference purposes only and for non-commercial purposes. All moral rights and any other rights of the Board or other legal entity in respect of which content is contained on this site not expressly granted are reserved.
USAGE AND COPYRIGHT
- Neither the Board's website nor its contributors shall be held liable for any improper or incorrect use of the information described and/or contained herein and assumes no responsibility for anyone's use of the information. In no event shall the Board's website or its contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this system, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
- This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury, including but not limited to those caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence or under any other cause of action.
- While every endeavour has been made to supply accurate information, errors and omissions may occur and the Board in no way guarantees that the information available on this website is complete, accurate or up-to- date in all cases.
- The Board's website provides this information on an "as is" basis. All warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitnessfor a particular purpose, freedom from contamination by computer viruses and non-infringement of proprietary rights ARE DISCLAIMED. Changes may be periodically added to the information herein; these changes may or may not be incorporated in any new version of the publication. It is recommended that careful attention be paid to the contents of the information. If you find any errors or omissions, we encourage you to report them to the Board.
QUALITY OF THE INFORMATION
- The Board's website is a distributor of content sometimes supplied by third parties and users. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, users, or others, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and do not necessarily state or reflect those of the Board.
- Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by the Board's website, and such reference shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes. A third party links to the Board website, it is not necessarily an indication of an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation, joint venture or partnership by or with the Board.
DISCLAIMER OF ENDORSEMENT
- The links to other Internet sites that appear on this website are external sources of information and are outside the control of the Board. Neither the Board nor it contributors are liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users, links, or third parties. The risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with the Internet users. It is therefore their responsibility to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of information found on those external Internet sites.
- Any link to any source of information does not represent approval by the Board of that source, nor does it represent a promotion of the services, information, organisation or person(s) associated with it. Therefore, these links are provided as an information service only. It is the responsibility to the web surfer to evaluate the content and usefulness of information obtained from other sites.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- The Board takes every care to ensure network security but by accessing our website, you will be assuming all risks associated with use of the site. This includes risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any computer virus or other contamination that may be transmitted or activated by the Board’s website or your access to the site.
- All contents of the Board’s website are Copyright 2017 by and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK